What's new
Pixel Port Forum

To gain full access to our forum, please register an account or login.

Mayor Elections

Want to become mayor of West Point? Submit your platform under Kentucky Roleplay > Government > Elections > Mayor
The election has begun!

Law Enforcement Officer Applications (Open)

Application Status: Open

Welcome to the application thread for the LEOs (Law Enforcement Officers). Please see above as to whether or not we are currently accepting new applications for this position. If the application status is open and you would like to apply right away, then skip to the bottom of this post. If you would like to know more about the position and what it entails, then continue reading.

The LEOs are responsible for enforcing law and order. This includes going on patrols, making arrests, confiscating evidence, appearing in court as needed, and recording your shift logs. If chosen as a LEO, you have the unique opportunity to play a critical role in keeping our citizens safe and maintaining the peace.

Duties & Responsibilities
  • Patrols/Citations
    • Regularly patrol areas and be on the lookout for crimes.
    • Issue citations and collect fines for law breakers.
  • Arresting Criminals
    • Investigate crimes/reports and arrest criminals as necessary.
    • Detain/confine dangerous criminals to keep the public safe.
  • Documenting Incidents
    • Take notes of incidents and submit reports as needed.
    • Enter incidents and other info into digital formats.
  • Appearing In Court
    • Give witness statements or testimony to ensure criminals get locked behind bars.
    • Present evidence for crimes that were committed.
  • Responsible Accountability
    • Not losing/damaging standard issue equipment (within reason).
Good To Have Skills/Traits (more pluses means more important, out of a max of 5)
  • Active Community Member (+++)
  • Organized (+++)
  • Team Player (++++)
  • Good Communicator (++++)
  • Friendly (++)
  • Innovative (++)
  • Experience With Firearms (++++)
  • Fast Reactions (+++)
Application Format

If you think you would be a good fit for this role and are interested in it, please copy/paste the application format in the reply box for this thread then fill it out and post your message.

Discord Username (if applicable): [TheTLad]
In-Game Username: [Rhys Limick]
In-Game Character Name: [Rhys Limick]
Project Zomboid Game Time: [1270 hours]
Real Life Age: [23]

Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being apart of LEO or other police related activities?
[I have done basic law enforcement rp but never on one of these servers but I follow rules well and pick up things quick.]

Describe why you would like to be a LEO and why you think you would be a good fit for the role:
[I'm a pretty friendly person and tend to try and keep a level head while thinking of the other party's view on topics. I think that would make for a decent member of the police department.]

Consider yourself in a life or death situation. Would you sacrifice yourself to save others? Or let them die, and live another day?
[It's the officers duty to make sure everyone gets out of a situation and that would be my first choice.]

Discord Username (if applicable): itzkevlar
In-Game Username: Arthur Mila
(Steam: NekSlek)
In-Game Character Name: Arthur Mila
Project Zomboid Game Time: 159 hrs
Real Life Age: 14

Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being apart of LEO or other police related activities?

ARMA - Few Months
ROBLOX PD - Few Months
Ready or Not - Semi-Active
PZ - Prior
ROBLOX W40K - Active (while not technically applying to Law Enforcement, it *is* a form of military.)

Describe why you would like to be a LEO and why you think you would be a good fit for the role:

Having experience, and learning more about LEO activity since the last time I was here, I believe I would be a good fit for the LEO occupation. I have the skill, mindset, and thinking capacity to do it correctly and orderly, and I'm also not dumb enough to crash my car into a fence at 120mph anymore. And I've been improving my knowledge & skill for a tad bit now.
As well as my knowledge growing my patience, time, and organization have grown as well. I now indeed have the patience to do this as well as the patience to in general play.

Consider yourself in a life or death situation. Would you sacrifice yourself to save others? Or let them die, and live another day?

My job is (would be) to protect and safeguard the lives of citizens and to put them before my own.
So yes, I would sacrifice myself so they may live another day. While I likely would not get to see my efforts, I would rest easy knowing they would be safe.

Discord Username (if applicable): patrick.bateman1121
In-Game Username: Patrick Bateman
In-Game Character Name: Scott Oh
Project Zomboid Game Time: 442.2 hours
Real Life Age: 16

-Fivem
-Roblox
-L.A. Noire

I want to be a cop when I grow up its my dream but I want to make my dream a reality and I've been doing police roleplays for years since I was 13, and I love being a police officer I get too help, serve, and protect its their job after all. I'm also a very friendly guy I like making friends with my fellow deputies and I would all ways have their backs that's what we do. I hope you consider me into joining the MCSO because I will be the best sheriff I can possibly be!

if it means to protect and serve and keep the people around me safe absolutely!

Discord Username (if applicable): [TheTLad]
In-Game Username: [Rhys Limick]
In-Game Character Name: [Rhys Limick]
Project Zomboid Game Time: [1270 hours]
Real Life Age: [23]

[I have done basic law enforcement rp but never on one of these servers but I follow rules well and pick up things quick.]

[I'm a pretty friendly person and tend to try and keep a level head while thinking of the other party's view on topics. I think that would make for a decent member of the police department.]

[It's the officers duty to make sure everyone gets out of a situation and that would be my first choice.]
approved!

Discord Username (if applicable): itzkevlar
In-Game Username: Arthur Mila
(Steam: NekSlek)
In-Game Character Name: Arthur Mila
Project Zomboid Game Time: 159 hrs

ARMA - Few Months
ROBLOX PD - Few Months
Ready or Not - Semi-Active
PZ - Prior
ROBLOX W40K - Active (while not technically applying to Law Enforcement, it *is* a form of military.)

Having experience, and learning more about LEO activity since the last time I was here, I believe I would be a good fit for the LEO occupation. I have the skill, mindset, and thinking capacity to do it correctly and orderly, and I'm also not dumb enough to crash my car into a fence at 120mph anymore. And I've been improving my knowledge & skill for a tad bit now.
As well as my knowledge growing my patience, time, and organization have grown as well. I now indeed have the patience to do this as well as the patience to in general play.

My job is (would be) to protect and safeguard the lives of citizens and to put them before my own.
So yes, I would sacrifice myself so they may live another day. While I likely would not get to see my efforts, I would rest easy knowing they would be safe.
Approved

Discord Username (if applicable): patrick.bateman1121
In-Game Username: Patrick Bateman
In-Game Character Name: Scott Oh
Project Zomboid Game Time: 442.2 hours

-Fivem
-Roblox
-L.A. Noire

I want to be a cop when I grow up its my dream but I want to make my dream a reality and I've been doing police roleplays for years since I was 13, and I love being a police officer I get too help, serve, and protect its their job after all. I'm also a very friendly guy I like making friends with my fellow deputies and I would all ways have their backs that's what we do. I hope you consider me into joining the MCSO because I will be the best sheriff I can possibly be!

if it means to protect and serve and keep the people around me safe absolutely!
approved

Discord Username (if applicable): [Runa8283]
In-Game Username: [Blake]
In-Game Character Name: [Blake T. Miles]
Project Zomboid Game Time: [839 Hours]
Real Life Age: [27]

I used to roleplay as LEO, Sheriff, Detective in a few PZ RP servers, and also a bit of FiveM

To protect and serve, I'd say I would be a good fit for the role because I know how to follow orders and stick to the rules, Which I believe is important, I'm also team oriented and I'd love to actually raise in ranks as I've played higher roles before and I Know how to handle myself and others.

Depends on the situation, if I have to sacrifice one person to save many I'd do it. and if that person is me, I'll still do it.

Discord Username (if applicable): aiden(Jerry Valentine)
In-Game Username: Jerry Valentine
In-Game Character Name: Jerry Valentine
Project Zomboid Game Time: 1,385 hours
Real Life Age: 17

Not really, I have a little experience with being a LEO on FiveM.

I want to be an LEO to increase my chances of being apart of good roleplay and making growth within the community. I want to also do more for the server as I feel like I'm very active but do very little. With Jerry's years of experience on the wrong side, he could definitely introduce some new ways of catching criminals.

If I get the option, I'd rather choose Jerry being in the danger. If I don't, then I won't be another body if I don't have too. Either way Jerry would try his hardest to protect and serve

Welcome to the application thread for the LEOs (Law Enforcement Officers). Please see above as to whether or not we are currently accepting new applications for this position. If the application status is open and you would like to apply right away, then skip to the bottom of this post. If you would like to know more about the position and what it entails, then continue reading.

The LEOs are responsible for enforcing law and order. This includes going on patrols, making arrests, confiscating evidence, appearing in court as needed, and recording your shift logs. If chosen as a LEO, you have the unique opportunity to play a critical role in keeping our citizens safe and maintaining the peace.

• Patrols/Citations
  • Arresting Criminals
  • Documenting Incidents
  • Appearing In Court
    • Give witness statements or testimony to ensure criminals get locked behind bars.
Good To Have Skills/Traits (more pluses means more important, out of a max of 5)
  • Organized (+++)
  • Team Player (++++)
  • Friendly (++)
  • Innovative (++)
  • Fast Reactions (+++)
Application Format

If you think you would be a good fit for this role and are interested in it, please copy/paste the application format in the reply box for this thread then fill it out and post your message.
Discord Username: benbenedictberg
In-Game Username: Phil Inks
In-Game Character Name: Phil Inks
Project Zomboid Game Time: 370
Real Life Age: 15

Tis has not! Unless you count roblox army stuff lmao

I just want to help people 'round these parts, give people good times, and live life to it's fullest. It would be an honor to serve in LEO along side its other members and bring justice to these towns.

I will protect citizens with my life just so they may return to their families. It is my duty to value them over my own life and be willing to protect and serve.

Discord Username: 8hoursofsleep
In-Game Username: Eric Brown
In-Game Character Name: Eric Brown
Project Zomboid Game Time: 1928.1 hours
Real Life Age: 28

I have participated as NPCs representing law enforcement in previous PZ RP.

I would like to be a LEO because it's a role I haven't really played much in the past, and I would love to be on the side of the law in the server. I would be a good fit because I have a good moral compass, respect RP and don't break rules. No trigger happy. I would need some learning about laws and such though.

If there was a way I could save others without the need to die, I would. But my character and myself don't want to die as any other human being.
I would put my life on the line being part of LEO though. So it's a tough spot.

Discord Username (if applicable): oberman
In-Game Username: Jack Street
In-Game Character Name: Karl Matter
Project Zomboid Game Time: 247.8

ER:LC RP Pittsburgh Police Lieutenant
ER:LC RP LA Police Officer
Flashing Lights Public Saftey Captain

Describe why you would like to be a LEO and why you think you would be a good fit for the role?
I want to help the citizens of WP and the citizens of Meade County by assisting them in day to day activities and keeping them safe from criminals.

I would let them live, it is the highest priority to keep emergency services alive, I would do my best to protect the both of us but if it comes to it I would sacrifice myself.

• Patrols/Citations
  • Arresting Criminals
  • Documenting Incidents
  • Appearing In Court
  • Organized (+++)
  • Team Player (++++)
  • Friendly (++)
  • Innovative (++)
  • Fast Reactions (+++)
Application Format

Discord Username (if applicable): guiioes
In-Game Username: Guiio Casilen
In-Game Character Name: Guiio Casilen
Project Zomboid Game Time: 12 hours
Real Life Age: 21

No, but I have the LSPD mod installed in my GTAV, wich I like to play a lot.

First, I have many hours of driving in game, since when I played with my friends I was usually the driver. I have a high sense for morality and ethics. I think I'm good with dealing with people and can bring justice to our beloved county!

Well, as a future policeman, worthy of defending our beloved citizens, I give my life to protect others. It is my duty and my job. Of course that would be applicable in extreme cases, the ideal way is for everyone to be safely calmed down and the situation descalated.

Discord Username (if applicable): justacanadiandude
In-Game Username: Ambrose Manning
In-Game Character Name: "Bradley Watson"
Project Zomboid Game Time: 1,148.6
Real Life Age: 21

Yes. In a Discord Server named "Mans Greed" I ran a 8-10 Man Police Faction known as the Kentucky State Troopers. We had the Regular, SWAT and undercover divison. I honestly had a good 200 hours into that server but it eventually fell to a bandit uprising in the regions we patrol and me getting ambushed and executed.

I know I'm a good fit for the LEO position as I normally think outside the box and often double check on things before doing them to ensure a good success rate. I'm also a good persuader and a perfect leader if needed.

I would sacrifice myself for protection of people at all times. It is a Officers responsibility to protect the regular day citizens and to ensure safety across their juristdiction.

Discord Username (if applicable): _syntak_
In-Game Username: Steve
In-Game Character Name: Steve Tobias
Project Zomboid Game Time: 362.8 hours

yes i do play some military games at times and a bit of cod (82.9hrs) i have pretty good aim at times.

there is a lot of crime in the city and i would like to put a stop to it. i make some good plans at times.

it would be a bit mixed but it depends on how bad the situation is. if it is possible, i will try to save others and try to save myself after that.

Discord Username (if applicable): _syntak_
In-Game Username: Steve
In-Game Character Name: Steve Tobias
Project Zomboid Game Time: 362.8 hours

yes i do play some military games at times and a bit of cod (82.9hrs) i have pretty good aim at times.

there is a lot of crime in the city and i would like to put a stop to it. i make some good plans at times.

it would be a bit mixed but it depends on how bad the situation is. if it is possible, i will try to save others and try to save myself after that.
Accepted

• Patrols/Citations
  • Arresting Criminals
  • Documenting Incidents
  • Appearing In Court
  • Organized (+++)
  • Team Player (++++)
  • Friendly (++)
  • Innovative (++)
  • Fast Reactions (+++)
Application Format

Discord Username (if applicable): AliyahTheShortestIdiot
In-Game Username: Bohuslav Melnyk
In-Game Character Name: Bohuslav Melnyk
Project Zomboid Game Time: 500+

none

Describe why you would like to be a LEO and why you think you would be a good fit for the role: I was a weed dealer the entirety of last iteration, sure it was fun, but now I think Bohuslav turning for the better would be fantastic, besides Burely thinks I’m a pretty mature player, so I think I would be great for roleplay it’s events and such

I suppose so, canonically my character lost his entire family so he’d sacrifice himself to save the only officers and people he knows.

Last edited:
Discord Username (if applicable): Jason Mitchell
In-Game Username: Samueldrek
In-Game Character Name: Jason Mitchell
Project Zomboid Game Time: 60hrs (edited to show current play time)
Real Life Age: 37

I have worked with several law enforcement agency's as a vendor but no academy or anything like that.

I'm a huge fan of roleplaying and as a forever DM I really enjoy facilitating fun. I believe that law enforcement gives the best opportunity to facilitate fun on the server. I'm also a huge fan of No Pixel GTA and I see how important a strong police department on the server can really set the tone. All things being equal, I believe police should only get a major win about 20% of the time, unless the server is particularly harsh on criminals.

I don't believe Jason would sacrifice himself. I think he would perform all reasonable and some unreasonable things to save as many lives as he could, including putting himself in harms way. But he would not just offer himself up where he had 0% chance of coming out alive. I believe he would trade places with a hostage if the kidnappers haven't proven to be too hostile in hopes of talking things out. He takes his job seriously but at the end of the long shift, it's just a job.

Last edited:
Back