What's new
Pixel Port Forum

To gain full access to our forum, please register an account or login.

Mayor Elections

Want to become mayor of West Point? Submit your platform under Kentucky Roleplay > Government > Elections > Mayor
The election has begun!

Jason Woods

Jason Woods

As a caring and nurturing father of 3, protective korean war veteran, I feel like it is now my time to care, nurture, and protect the beautiful town of west point that I have grew up in. Seeing the town go from a small town to a sprawling metropolis made me want to help the people and the town of West point. I vow to protect, nurture, and care for the town and ensure its beauty among the top towns of Fort Knox County. So vote for me, Jason Woods, as the next mayor of West Point.

Is there anything in particular you're going to do to improve the community? There's a lot of blood on the streets for example.

Yes, I plan to do many things. The blood on the streets for example, I will hire street cleaners to clean up the streets and get rid of the blood, and not just that, to combat the above averege crime rate I will try to entice and give a reward system based on how hard the individual police officers work, and make programs to recruit more officers and hospital workers as I somewhat noticed the hospital needs more staff.

Back